Friday, September 30, 2005

This Guy Sucks.

Yes, you've read this before, and that guy certainly sucks.
But let me take you on a trip to my Western Civilization 241 Lecture, where one guy sucks even more.

This is Kyle, who sucks.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Kyle gives the professor a hard time, and sits there making up his own free spirited commentary the entire time. This wouldn't be so bad if one didn't have to listen and write intently during the whole lecture, so this guy gets to be a tremendous pain in the ass. He always says shit to his friends (very loudly) about how stupid the professor is, when in fact the professor is way more intelligent than Kyle can understand. Here is an example of the drama that is this lecture.

DR. GRANT: If you look up on the projector, the red spot on the map is where Mesopotamia was during this time period.
KYLE: Pshh. Where? Pshh. What a tree-hugger.
REST OF CLASS'S THOUGHTS: Where Mesopotamia is, you retard.
KYLE: Pshh. Fuck.


After careful consideration, here is what I've derived as his thought process:

If I am critical, I am rational.
If I am rational, I am able to reason properly.
If I am able to show such discernment, I am intelligent.
If I am intelligent, women will have constant sex with me.
Quod Erat Demonstratum, Dr. Grant is unqualified to teach/exist.

I got this picture of him off of The Facebook, which is a social networking thing where you expose yourself to entirely too many people at your college. His previous one was as good and I wish I would've thought to post it. As he updates, I'll update to you all with love.