Thursday, October 27, 2005

guarantee yourself as a badass

The greatest television programming I've ever seen was about the worst rodeo accidents of the pro tour. It was even better than it sounds; guys got hurled through the air and stomped into the ground like they were chew toys. The guys on this video made part of me feel shameful for not having tried bullriding or rodeo, but another part of me that 1.) I've already ridden some horses, and most of the times I did that it wasn't very much fun because I was doing my best to keep the horses from killing children and 2.) I would have to lose a lot of self-respect before making physical contact with those bulls. Playing the role of Drunk Guy at Rodeo Wearing a Cowboy Hat was a role much more suited for a chap like me. Yow!

Amazingly, the show kept mentioning a certain bull over and over again.

Meet Bodacious. Tell me this fucking thing doesn't look a character from Doom (or Dante's Inferno for that matter).

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

How many animals have DVD's made about how evil they are? Cujo, Moby Dick, maybe a couple more, but they weren't even real. Pshh.