Friday, July 08, 2005

It was a day like any other

This morning my future sister-in-law woke up and found her bike had been stolen, and whoever stole it left their small, shittier bike with "L.A. Edition" written on the side of it. That way, you can show people your Western class and charm as you ride around.

THEN we find our back window had been opened, though not entered. All of this happened while we were asleep in the adjacent rooms.

We suspect a Mexican did all of this because 1. they passed up a much nicer bike next to my brother's fiancee's, and 2. a few years ago my brother had his bike stolen by a Mexican dude while the bike was in the exact same spot in the house. Dale spotted the guy a day or two later and asked him if he needed work. They both went to a bar Dale worked at with an enormous Hispanic bouncer, who Dale told to ask the guy where he got the bike. So Dale got his bike back, but I think it was stolen again later, I'm not sure.

I've nailed up another board across this window so no one can enter without really really wanting to. Phase two will be a booby trap, preferably spikes of some kind.
Dammit, now I have to put Punji sticks out to keep spics out of the house. I hate this fucking country.

On the way to the post office, I was followed by a rambling bum, and a transvestite was walking out of our house as I was walking in. I also found out a girl I go to school with was injured in the London bombings.

Sheesh.